How to renew SSL Certificate?
All the SSL certificates are supposed to be renewed when their validity expires for a website. The renewal process of SSL Certificate is considered to be crucial to ensure trust seal for the website users.
Here are few steps that need to be considered while renewing your SSL Certificate:
- Generate a Certificate Signing Request (CSR).
- Select your SSL Certificate.
- Select the validity of the certificate( 1 or 2 years).
- Fill up all the necessary details required.
- Review your SSL Order.
- Complete the payment for the renewing.
- Deploy your SSL Certificate on the server.
Renew SSL Certificate